TeamViewer is one of my favorite applications. It supports connecting securely to Windows, OS X, and Linux. The client is supported on both the iPhone and iPad. I use the software to connect to family computers for remote support and my desktop at home. The best part is that the software is free(personal use). This includes the iPhone/iPad apps, which is great, as similar apps are priced around $29.
I've been using Evernote for the last two years to help me keep track of conversations, bills, home inventory(for insurance purposes) and anything else that I think I may need to refer to in the future. I also use it to organize my work expenses. No one wants to do expense reports, but if you keep track of your expenses as you travel, then it'll be easier to submit them when you return.
we can even import friends from popular instant messaging and social networks, such Facebook©, Yahoo!™, Windows Live Messenger® (MSN), GoogleTalk and SIP/VoIP accounts. And can chat with all of your friends.
Personally I had Installed Nimbuzz on my Laptop and on my Iphone to save the memory and to increase the performance of my hardware.
Images Courtesy: www.Nimbuzz.com
Here is how I got it back:
- Right click the Start/Win button, select Properties
- Click the Start Menu tab (it should be select as default)
- Click the Customize button
- Scroll down and check the Recent Items check box
- Click Ok
- Click Apply
- Click Ok
- Check “Recent” option in the start menu.
One of the best freeware code snippet manager for download is available here visit http://www.snippetmanager.net/ for more details.
1. Freeware Utility
2. Extremely lightweight (no setup required)
3. Supports 37 languages (e.g. VB, C++, C#, Java, SQL, ASP, PHP, HTML, even COBOL, Assembler and Fortran)
4. Powerful Search tool that is geared towards developers
5. Publish your snippets on the Internet and optionally password protect your code.